Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Employers – Workers’ Compensation

Q: How do I request a workers' compensation certificate?
Q: How do I request a waiver of subrogation endorsement with a workers' compensation certificate?

A: Call us at (941) 347-8625 or email for guidance.

Employers – Payroll

Q: How do I submit payroll online?

A: Call us at (941) 347-8625 or email to get setup for online payroll submission.

Q: What payroll taxes am I responsible for?

A: Federal: FICA (Medicare and Social Security), FUTA (Employer-paid); State: SUTA (Employer-paid)

Employees – Address Changes

Q: I'm no longer employed but need to change my address so I receive my W-2.

A: Call us at (941) 347-8625 or email for assistance.

Employees – W-2s

Q: Where does my W-2 come from?

A: W-2s are processed through Acline HR.

Q: How do I receive my W-2?

A: W-2s are mailed directly to each employee at their address on file with Acline HR.

Q: Is my W-2 available online?

A: W-2s are available online. Your employer must sign up for online payroll which will allow you to access our employee portal.

Employees – W-4s

Q: How do I change the amount of Federal tax that is deducted from my pay check?

A: Complete a new W-4 and email it to Acline HR.

Employees – Direct Deposit

Q: How do I change my direct deposit?

A: Complete the Direct Deposit Form for Payroll and email it to Acline HR.

Q: Why do I have to submit a voided check or bank direct deposit form to Acline in addition to completing the direct deposit form?

A: Acline HR requires this extra documentation to ensure your paycheck is deposited to the correct account. Not including this documentation will delay the processing of your direct deposit request.

Contact Us

Have a question? Ready to get started? Call us at (941) 347-8625 or email to speak with an experienced Acline HR service representative today! You may also complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Acline HR